Terms and Conditions
1. All entries for the Cork Digital Marketing Awards must be completed and uploaded via the online entry platform by the confirmed closing date.
2. Entry to the Cork Digital Marketing Awards is free.
3. Entries close on Wednesday, 28th July at 4pm. Any late entries will be subject to a late entry fee of €300. Late entries will not be accepted after Friday, 30th July at 4pm.
4. Entry deadlines may be extended at the discretion of the organisers.
5. Only someone from the business/organisation or an agreed representative can nominate the business/organisation for these Awards.
6. Entries must be digital marketing work completed between 15th August 2020 – 28th July 2021.
7. Entries must be from businesses based in Cork. If an agency is entering, your client must be a business based in Cork.
8. All entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and accept no correspondence, telephone, e-mail or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions.
9. The entrant agrees that the organisers of the Awards are entitled to judge their entry and elect what they consider to be the winner in a given category without recourse to the entrants.
10. The organisers reserve the right to withdraw a company from the shortlist at their own discretion, and without discourse to the entrant.
11. If the entrant wins an award it grants permission to the organisers to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction.
12. Entries received without the prerequisite information or blank will be deemed invalid and
13. The organisers reserve the right not to award a category at its own discretion and without recourse to the entrants of said category.
14. The person named on the entry form will be used as the point of contact by the Cork Digital Marketing Awards.
15. Entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges who are selected from members of the public.
16. All judges are volunteers and we will not be disclosing their contact details.
17. Judges can disclose their involvement in the judging process post-event.
18. Any sponsors/partners/supporting organisations of the awards cannot enter the Awards.
19. The winners of the Awards may state in advertising, promotional material and on their stationery that they are a winner, but they must make it clear which category and the year in which they won.
20. The Overall Digital Marketing Legend winner will receive a Content Studio Package courtesy of the Irish Examiner. The Content Studio Editor will work with the winner to tell their story and publish it on irishexaminer.com, supported by a marketing campaign across digital, social and their email subscriber base, delivering a guaranteed 5,000 story views. The story will remain live on irishexaminer.com for one month. This prize must be used within 6 months of the awards announcement on Friday, 1st October 2021.
21. The Cork Digital Marketing Awards judging panel decision is final.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the Awards the decision of the Cork Digital Marketing Awards judging panel will be final.
23. These rules and regulations will be subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.
24. Entry to these Awards shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
25. Your data is collected for the purposes of the Awards and will be shared with our judging panel. Once the competition closes, your information will be destroyed and will not be used for any other purpose.
26. Cork Digital Marketing Awards reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.