Cork Digital Marketing Awards 2020
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries for the Cork Digital Marketing Awards must be completed and uploaded via the online entry system by the confirmed closing date.
2. Entry to the Cork Digital Marketing Awards is free.
3. Entries close on Friday, 14th August at 4pm. Any late entries will be subject to a late entry fee of €300. Late entries will not be accepted after Monday, 17th August at 4pm.
4. Entry deadlines may be extended at the discretion of the organisers.
5. Only someone from the business/organisation or an agreed representative can nominate the business/organisation for these Awards.
6. Entries must be digital marketing work completed between 16th August 2019 – 14th August 2020.
7. Entries must be from businesses based in Cork. If an agency entering, your client must be a business based in Cork.
8. All entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and accept no correspondence, telephone, e-mail or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions.
9. The entrant agrees that the organisers of the awards are entitled to judge their entry and elect what they consider to be the winner in a given category without recourse to the entrants.
10. The organisers reserve the right to withdraw a company from the shortlist at their own discretion, and without discourse to the entrant.
11. If the entrant wins an award it grants permission to the organisers to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction.
12. Entries received without the prerequisite information will be deemed invalid and withdrawn.
13. The organisers reserve the right not to award a category at its own discretion and without recourse to the entrants of said category.
14. The person named on the entry form will be used as the point of contact by the Cork Digital Marketing Awards.
15. Entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges who are selected from members of the public.
16. All judges are volunteers and we will not be disclosing their contact details.
17. Judges can disclose their involvement in the judging process post-event.
18. Any sponsors/partners/supporting organisations of the awards cannot enter the Awards.
19. The winners of the Awards may state in advertising, promotional material and on their stationery that they are a winner, but they must make it clear which category and the year in which they won.
20. The Cork Digital Marketing Awards’ decision is final.
21. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the Cork Digital Marketing Awards’ will be final.
22. These rules and regulations will be subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.
23. Entry to these Awards shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
24. Your data is collected for the purposes of this competition and will be shared with our judging panel. Once the competition closes, your information will be destroyed and will not be used for any other purpose.
25. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.